Sunday, August 22, 2010

Who woulda thunk it?

Hello all,

Guess what? I have VERY big news! I have actually caught up on my blog. That is quite an achievement. I'm super pleased! It kinda feels like I've done all of my homework. Or like I've fully cleaned up my room. Or fully cleaned up my room, car and house. In a way it's the same kind of rush as completing programs for school. Good stuff!!

I hope you enjoy all of my hard work :) :) :) :)

Have a fabulous day and week,
God bless always,
Love Sarah xxx

p.s Now I just have to catch up on my diary..... I'm over a week behind.... ARRAGAHHARHAHA!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Natalie Pleiter, someone told me to check your blog. My daughter, Eleisha, was in Paris, now London same dates as you.

    Mel knows her, we related.

    Her friend Elvira has a mobile 0409108515

    Just in case you are nearby each other.

    Have a great trip,

    Natalie Pleiter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah

    WOW! Impressive! I'm just about to try and finish mine off now :S
    As usual, your posts are great. :)
    I'm putting finishing mine off for some reason... probably because it means the end!
    God's blessings for the rest of your travels, thanks for the awesome times! xoxo

    ReplyDelete