Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Many Poses of Pisa

On the way from Rome (photos to come soon....) to the Cinque Terre (photos soon....) we stopped in Pisa for a few hours to see the tower. It was surprisingly small! The pictures in books are quite deceiving. I think I expected something of monumental proportions!

Mel and I had a lot of fun doing the typical tourist shots but I had even more fun watching everyone else posing. Everywhere you look someone is trying to get a nifty shot and kids whingeing when their mother makes them do the pose again. Hilarious! You could spend hours people watching, it's the perfect place for it! Here's a few sneaky shots I took just for a laugh. Enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that we aren't the only crazy ones in the world Sarah!! Hope all continues to go well for you as you carry on exploring this marvellous world!
    Love, Viv etc xxooxxoo

    ReplyDelete