Monday, July 26, 2010

Photos as promised...

Hello everyone,

Here are some photos that act as evidence that I did actually return to Holland, albeit briefly, with Mel. A quick run down of the pics: the t-shirt craze in Holland for the Queen's Birthday celebration and for tacky tourists, canals, lots of them :), a bike park - not a car park - with more bikes that you would ever be able to count, cousins Erik and Rita, who kindly allowed me to spend a night with them so I could spend some time with Erik in his truck, Mel, Janita and I having our ice bar experience, one of my favourite things to eat in the whole world, Martinitoren, the Groningen marketplace, me...., Erik's truck that I travelled in, learning how to be a truckie and see the off-the-beaten-track parts of Holland and the HEYS shop I found in Leek!! A very cool find :)
Enjoy xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment