Monday, May 24, 2010

The land of the lephrechauns

Hello everyone,

It's been a while! I'm in Ireland and it's been amazing - amazing scenery, amazing history, amazing people, amazing dancing, amazing music, amazing everything! An experience never to forget. I've tried 3 times today to load photos and the internet doesn't seem to be letting me so I'm going to post this and then try again. If not, stay tuned over the next few days! Welcome to the world of technical problems overseas :)

Hope all is well with you! You're all in my prayers, especially Sylv, Des and little Levi. Can't wait to meet you!

Love Sarah xxx


Kissing the Blarney Stone - this isn't me! I got someone else to take my picture - which resulted in an unbelievable photo of my chest... and the tourist shot is priced at $25 AUD.... not worth getting crumpled in my backpack!

It's a long way to Tipperary! Not for me at the moment.... :) Here I am with Kylie and Nat - two girls I met in Dublin that I travelled around the South West of Ireland with. Thanks guys!

Some amazing Irish dancing - their feet move incredibly fast... oh to be that quick!

Another shot - it's so cool to watch, your eyes need to move so fast to keep up with it

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! Hope you got the "gift of the gab" after kissing the Blarney Stone? I've been there too years ago, and it sure helped me...haha!! Ireland sure is fantastic - make sure you eat some real "black pudding" and "haggis", and down a pint of Guiness! X Jo-Ellen.

    ReplyDelete