Friday, May 7, 2010

Flowers everywhere



Hello everyone,

It's been a week since I updated here so I thought I better pop a few photos up! Last week I went to Keukenhof - a tulip show - here in the Netherlands. I spent the afternoon there with Shaney and her boyfriend Chris. We wandered around the beautiful gardens and soaked up the ambiance. The flowers were absolutely stunning - mostly tulips, with a few other varieties.

We took sooooo many photos! I was amazed at how different the varieties of tulips can be - some looked ripped, others prickly, others like champangne glasses and still others like ice cream balls. It was incredible! They are such a stunning part of God's creation. You can see a selection of pictures here - I took over 300 so it was very hard to choose :) Enjoy them!

I will update again soon - spent the last week in Kampen and Rotterdam and have plenty of stories to tell! Have a wonderful day,

Love Sarah xx

















































3 comments:

  1. man - the spaces that keep popping up between the photos are driving me nuts!!! anyone know how to prevent this from happening?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS photos sarah - do they have a smell? Look like a beautiful spring over there - sorry cant help in the spaces between photos department - kaitlyn says thanx for happy birthday :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos Sarah!! i especially love the photo of the tulips & hyacinths intertwining....

    ReplyDelete