Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The start of a journey

Hello everyone!

My first blog entry :) Lacking photos, but that's ok... :) They will come soon!

I'm sitting in Melbourne Airport waiting for my plane to arrive. It's a 12 hour wait so this gives me something interesting to do rather than drinking coffee after coffee after coffee!

The big trip is finally here! It's been an unbelievable lead up - and I was still racing around this morning, even when I thought I was totally prepared to go.... oh well! As Mum said, you can't get away from the last minute rush! It seems to happen, no matter how organised you are....

As I think about this trip, there's a lot of things I'm really looking forward to: Gallipoli, seeing Ireland, going to historic buildings, meeting loads of cool people, seeing new things with Mel and just generally experiencing the amazing things Europe has to offer. What a blessing to be able to do it!

I hope I'll be able to load photos and things onto here regularly, let's see how I go :) No big promises are being made as I may not be able to keep them!

I hope and pray all of you at home keep safe and well. Drop me a line from time to time via a comment, it will be nice to hear from you!

I will miss ya! God bless
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hey Lovely, Will def follow your footsteps on this wonderful journey - will be with you in thought and enjoy your pics...Travel safe xx love Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy,
    Can't wait to hear and see all your adventures!! Have a great time and God bless.
    Miss you already.
    love D & H & A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you guys are impressive!! A response within a few hours... :) can't complain at all, hey!
    catcha soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your title hun bun :) i miss you. haha just like every other day! Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip Sarah. Look forward to stories and photos later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dearest
    Didn't get to ring to say goodbye soo now we say goodbye. Have a excellant time my dear friend and enjoy it all!! Looking forward to your posts. Gods blessings and keep safe.
    Love len,viv and kids xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lovely! Can't believe you are gone - it only seems like yesterday when you said you were planning on taking a trip! We will be following your adventures here and there for sure. Great idea to start a blog :) xxx miss you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there- this is my first blogging attempt so hope it works- good old fashioned email will always be a possibility otherwise. Hope your back pack has arrived and you no longer have a B.O. problem
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks everyone for your posts!! ı really apprecıate ıt!
    Lıs - it took me a whıle to come up with a name i was happy with :) thıs one worked for me!
    Vıv - I am glad you got the blog address!
    Mum - well done! you managed a post! yep, backpack ıs here and BO ıs gone! that was pretty funny - good call :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miss Heys, your old 3/4 has been missing you! I hope your'e having a great time. Wish to see you again soon! Don't forget our droppies because they are lekker!

    ReplyDelete