Monday, September 13, 2010

In case you are wondering....

I did actually make it to South Africa! Navigated the Dubai airport with no worries :) Although I did almost miss the plane....

After travelling for a fair number of hours I was quite tired so I opted to lay out on the tiles and snooze while waiting for the plane to leave to Johannesburg. Amazingly, the tiles were fairly comfortable :) They must have been because I was almost asleep when I rolled over and noticed there was no one in the waiting lounge. Prompt freak out resulted in me running to the air hostesses telling them I was still coming!! Crazy business this travelling. Needless to say, I did, fortunately, make the flight. Phew.... needed a coffee after all of that!

It was fantastic to be greeted by familiar faces on the other end!! I'm having a blast. Yep, the family was right. I do love South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment