Thursday, June 3, 2010

Want a taste of Ireland?


I have thousands (literally!) of photos of Ireland and it was so hard for me to choose a few to put on my blog!

Here is one I missed :)

If you want a taste of Ireland but don't have the time to travel to the otherside of the globe, give this a go!

You'll love it. Just shut your eyes and imagine green hills, cliffs, Irish accents, Irish music & Irish dancing.

If you want an even more authentic experience, put on some Celtic music.

If you want an even, even, even more authentic experience and you live in Tassie, you can ask Sharene if you can lend my Lord of the Dance DVD BUT please look after it! It's something I am going to NEED when I get home :)

Enjoy a coffee and think of me :)

Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Doing it right now! Can't wait to join you. God bless xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you soon!!! Good on you for having a coffee :) One of the greatest pleasures in life!

    ReplyDelete