Friday, June 4, 2010

Belgium bring it on!

Hey everyone,

Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm heading off to Belgium and Switzerland with Janita for the next two weeks! We packed the car today and we're ready for adventure! We have lots of plans - to visit a few cool cities in Belgium and try out the beer & chocolates of course!

Then it will be a drive through Luxembourg, where we'll spend a day or so, before hitting up Switzerland and the magnificent landscape it has to offer :) Swiss Alps, get ready for us!

So... you may not hear from me for a while... we're camping so who knows when and where I'll have internet connection. Never fear, I'll be back with some photos to share in no time flat!

I just want to share a few parts of Psalm 8 with you - the more time I've spent in the wonders of God's creation, the more often I've thought of this psalm and the truth it holds.

O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your Name in all the earth!
You have set your glory above the heavens......
When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers....
What is man that you are mindful of him?
And teh son of man that you care for him?
... O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

What a Mighty and Loving Father we have! To Him be all the glory.

Have a great few weeks. God's blessings and love to you all,
Love Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah, sounds like the experience of a lifetime, which I guess it is! I wish I was there with you!!Keep that brace on and explore the wonderful places that are out there. Stay safe and blessed. Love Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Bernice!

    Nice to 'see' you :) certainly is the experience of a life time... I still can't believe it when I sit back and really think about what is happening :) You would absolutely love it, that is for sure! The knee brace is getting me through - without it I would be struggling for sure.
    God's blessings,
    Love Sarah
    p.s. hi to the rest of your family!!

    ReplyDelete